Asthma in Children
Is your child suffering with repeated episodes of wheezing, breathing difficulty, runny nose, nose blocks and mouth breathing?
- Is your child suffering with wheezing and breathing difficulty?
- Is your child having difficulty sleeping at nights?
- Does your child snore?
- Using Antibiotics several times for wheezing problems and cough?
Worse during winters and rainy seasons?
- Using nebulization frequently? It could be asthma!
- Using antibiottics, nebulization is NOT the solution for asthma. Frequent use of antibiotics is not good for childs health and using nebulization frequently is NOT the solution.
- Asthma is usually associated with allergies that can lead to Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Tonsils, Adenoid enlargement.
- Childs growth may be affected in severe cases.
- All the children may not outgrow allergies by themselves. Most of them needs proper treatment.
- We at SWASA give specific targeted therapy for children of all ages including inhalers and other medicines. Immunotherapy is an option for few cases.