Do you constantly clear your throat?
- Do you cough from the throat?
- Do you feeling something is constantly dribbling down your throat?
- If yes, it could be Allergic pharyngitis which usually is a consequence of Allergic Rhinitis and sinusitis.
- The patient will usually cough more on talking, laughing, lying down. It is usually worse at nights.
- Correct treatment can relieve you from these troublesome symptoms.
- This type of cough is usually resistant to antibiotics and most other medications.
- Consult your doctor for more information and treatment.