ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM ALLERGIC RHINITIS?
All you need to know:
- A patient suffers from a continuously runny nose, sneezing especially after waking up from bed, nose blocks, nose itching.
- Allergic rhinitis is the most common cause of absenteeism in schools and at work. It severely impairs quality of life.
- If Allergic Rhinitis is not controlled, it may lead to Asthma.
- It is usually Genetic. Environmental changes in the background of genetic history cause allergic rhinitis
- Dust, pollens, cold air, cold food items, irritant smells can all increase the severity.
- Excellent treatment is available for allergic rhinitis. The earlier the better.
- Delay in receiving treatment or lack of treatment may lead to an increase in the severity of rhinitis and progression to sinusitis & Asthma