DO YOU ITCH A LOT? IS IT AN ALLERGY OR INFECTION?
- Allergic or Atopic dermatitis affects the skin.
- It may occur at any age from infants, children & adults.
- Rash with itching especially after taking some food or exposure to any allergen or cosmetics will cause it. Dry skin and sweating increases itching.
- Treatment with right medicines and creams will decrease the problem
- Atopic dermatitis is usually the initial stage of Allergic march.
9676760000 / 9848426879
Beside, Narayanguda Flyover,
Next to Taj Mahal Hotel,
|Monday – Saturday||9.00 AM to 2.30 PM
5.00 PM to 8.30 PM
|Lunch break||3.00 PM – 5:00 PM|