ILD ( Interstitial Lung Disease)
Interstitial Lung Disease
- Interstitial lung disease is a problem where soft interstitium of your lungs become hard.
- It is a progressive disease.
- It is dangerous as it can be caused by many types of diseases and inhaled particles
- Correct diagnosis is crucial with a few mandatory blood tests and CT scans. However, in a few cases, lung biopsy is required to obtain a diagnosis.
- Ild can be treated or can be controlled with the current treatment options.
To know more, consult your doctor at SWASA Hospital. We will explain to you in detail and help you choose the best diagnostic approach and treatment plan.