Asthma in Pregnant women
Breathlessness or wheezing during pregnancy?
- Did your breathing problem increase during pregnancy?
- Is your Asthma more severe during pregnancy? It can be harmful to your baby and may cause Intrauterine Growth Retardation – IUGR, Low Birth Weight –LBW, and Hypoxia during delivery. So, Asthma in pregnancy should be taken seriously and treated effectively.
- Asthma can increase in severity during pregnancy and there are good medicines available to treat Asthma in pregnancy.
- Medicines without side effects to mother and baby are available. Hence, there is no need to suffer from Asthma during pregnancy.
- At SWASA we provide treatment to pregnant and lactating women.