- Body mass index BMI is calculated using one’s height and weight. Normal BMI should between 20-25.
- More bodyweight causes more problems. BMI of 25-30 is called overweight. BMI of more than 30 is called Obesity.
- Obesity can cause Asthma and vice versa
- Obesity is most commonly associated with snoring usually, OSA.
- Obesity can cause a lot more problems like Diabetes, Hypertension, Herat disease, Stroke, Hormonal abnormalities.
Consult SWASA for more details.
9676760000 / 9848426879
Beside, Narayanguda Flyover,
Next to Taj Mahal Hotel,
|Monday – Saturday||9.00 AM – 2.30 PM
5.00 PM – 8.30 PM
|Lunch break||3.00 PM – 5.00 PM|