Asthma in Teenagers
Having trouble with daily activities due to breathing difficulty?
- Having trouble sleeping at nights?
- Do you get Whistling sound or wheeze while breathing? Are they worse during winters, rainy seasons?
- Does your chest feel tight or heavy?
- Do you get chest pain when you have breathing difficulty, cough, wheeze?
- Do you have difficulty breathing, chest tightness and wheezing while walking uphill, climbing stairs and playing games?
- These symptoms are usually associated with runny nose, sneezing, nose blocks and throat pain in few patients with severe allergies.
- Too breathless to carry out daily activities? It could be asthma and it definitely needs treatment. All you need is a good medicine.
- There is no need to suffer even one day because excellent medications are available for treatment of Allergies and Asthma.